Top Ten Tuesday is a discussion created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, we name our top ten book-related list. This week’s Top Ten is books that will make you SWOON.
This is probably one of the hardest topic ever. If you pay attention to my posts, the majority of the books I review are ROMANCE! I can’t help it… I’m a hopeless romantic. Asking me to name my Top Ten Swoon-worthy books is like asking parents to pick their favorite child. But I will try!
*Also, Thank you to Imaginative Minds for giving me this idea!*
1. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: Hopeless is DEFINITELY swoon-worthy! I fell in love with Holder over and over (considering I’ve read Hopeless about 7 times!). Colleen Hoover is the creator of all things romantic and swoon-worthy! This book will make you laugh, cry, smile, and cry even more! LOL. You can check out my review of Hopeless here.
2. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally: *blushes* I just smile every time I think about Catching Jordan! I think why I liked it so much was because it was so similar to my high school. A lot of the characters reminded me of my friends. The guys in this book: GORGEOUS! The romance in Catching Jordan is not mushy or cheesy. It’s real, which is the best quality romance books can have! Check out my review of Catching Jordan here.
3. Significance by Shelly Crane: Significance was so BEAUTIFUL. If you can call a book “a work of art”, Significance is a masterpiece. Caleb is such a passionate and caring guy. Can I have a Caleb please? LOL. I found this book on IBooks and guess what? It’s FREE!! How can it get better than that?
4. Left Drowning by Jessica Park: Chris Shepherd, in Left Drowning, was just PERFECT. Why do authors create such amazing and perfect characters? All it does is make us raise our standards unbelievably high! Anyways, Chris is a broken, yet incredibly gentle guy who just wants to feel loved again. All he needs is someone to show him that it isn’t too late for him to find love… I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! Check out my review of Left Drowning here.
5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: Perfect Chemistry is MUY CALIENTE! Alex Fuentes is fifty shades of hotness. He has had a tough life dealing with taking care of his family and protecting them from the gang. He learned at a young age to keep quiet and hold in your emotions. He stays that way until Brittany Ellis walks into his life..
6. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines: ONE OF MY FAVORITE ROMANCE SERIES EVER. Rush Finlay: hot, confident, and sometimes cocky rocker. Rush is the reason why bookworms CREATED the word “swoon”. He is just perfection in every way!!
7. Crash by Nicole Williams: Jude Ryder will always be my Book Crush. Jude is a bad boy. He’s dangerous, yet passionate. He’s secretive, yet romantic. Bad boys make the best characters. 😉 *swoons*
8. Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd: Every book has at least one swoon-worthy character, but Stalk Me has A MILLION! Okay, I’m over exaggerating, but Stalk Me is totally a swoon-worthy book!! There’s Cush, Brooklyn, and so much more! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins– If you do not like French boys, you must be lying. LOL. Etienne St. Clair is forever and always swoon-worthy! Just that name is BEAUTIFUL! ❤
10. Just One Day by Gayle Forman: Willem is unique, imaginative, and free-spirited. Just his optimism and dreams makes me fall in love with him!
Until next time..
Catcha later readers!!