Thank you to Destini from Uniquely Portable Magic for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. It means so much knowing that other great bloggers admire and appreciate my blog. It gives me hope that one day Bookwormstothemax will grow into something big. It is such an honor to be nominated by Uniquely Portable Magic. I have always loved Destini’s blog and her spectacular reviews. She runs one of the best blogs I’ve seen so I definitely urge you to check out her blog! A few months ago, I never thought I’d be interested in starting a blog. After 4 months of blogging, I wouldn’t want my life either way. Being immersed in the book blog community and being able to read such beautiful books inspires me to one day be an author. Thank you to my amazing followers for reading my reviews, giving me your suggestions, and making Bookworms to the max what it is today, You guys rock!
The Beautiful Blogger Award is an honor bestowed by fellow bloggers to show how much they love reading your blog and appreciate the beauty in your words.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
3. Nominate 7 (yes only seven) other bloggers and say a little something about them.
1. Little Onion Writes- I LOVE Little Onion’s reviews! Little Onion has the best taste in books and has the funniest posts! Check her out!
2.Book Nerd Erie- I loved booknerderie! She’s my definition of a die-hard bookworm. She is such an amazing follower and leaves me the cutest comments!
3. Under The Mountain- I love Vickie’s blog! I always have to come by her blog to check if a certain book is worth reading.. Check her out!
4. Cool Girls Read Too- Anna’s blog is probably one of my favorite book blogs. Just her homepage is super cute. Her blog is the reason why my TBR list keeps on getting longer and longer!
5. The YA Book Spot- The YA Book Spot is such a rad blog. Her reviews are amazing, thorough, and make me want each and every book!
6. The YA Bookworm- The YA Bookworm is the first blog I have followed. Caitlin is such a nice blogger and helped me so much by answering my questions when I first started blogging. I definitely recommend that you check her blog out!
7. Readers In Wonderland- Alise runs an amazing blog. I always look forward to her reviews and trust her opinions on books! Check this blog out!
Until next time….
Catcha later bookworms!!