That is all I have to say about The Keatyn Chronicles.
I’ve followed Keatyn on her journey for so long and I’m unbelievably proud of all she’s done.
Jillian Dodd did an amazing job with the series which makes it so hard to say goodbye..
The drama, the characters, and everything else in between was divine chaos.
Perfect. Divine. Chaos.
Aiden, Dawson, Riley, Maggie, Katie, Dallas, and even Whitney grew on me and I found myself fall in love with their drama, their relationships, and their hearts.
I don’t want to give too much away because I highly HIGHLY recommend you read the series. But I will tell you that you will be on a never-ending rollercoaster of emotions.
Goodbye Keatyn and see you the next time I re-read the entire series. 🙂
Until next time….
Catcha later bookworms!
Stalk Me. (Bookwormstothemax Review)
Kiss Me (Bookwormstothemax Review)
Top Ten Tuesday is a discussion created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, we name our top ten book-related list. This week’s Top Ten is books that will make you SWOON.
This is probably one of the hardest topic ever. If you pay attention to my posts, the majority of the books I review are ROMANCE! I can’t help it… I’m a hopeless romantic. Asking me to name my Top Ten Swoon-worthy books is like asking parents to pick their favorite child. But I will try!
*Also, Thank you to Imaginative Minds for giving me this idea!*
1. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: Hopeless is DEFINITELY swoon-worthy! I fell in love with Holder over and over (considering I’ve read Hopeless about 7 times!). Colleen Hoover is the creator of all things romantic and swoon-worthy! This book will make you laugh, cry, smile, and cry even more! LOL. You can check out my review of Hopeless here.
2. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally: *blushes* I just smile every time I think about Catching Jordan! I think why I liked it so much was because it was so similar to my high school. A lot of the characters reminded me of my friends. The guys in this book: GORGEOUS! The romance in Catching Jordan is not mushy or cheesy. It’s real, which is the best quality romance books can have! Check out my review of Catching Jordan here.
3. Significance by Shelly Crane: Significance was so BEAUTIFUL. If you can call a book “a work of art”, Significance is a masterpiece. Caleb is such a passionate and caring guy. Can I have a Caleb please? LOL. I found this book on IBooks and guess what? It’s FREE!! How can it get better than that?
4. Left Drowning by Jessica Park: Chris Shepherd, in Left Drowning, was just PERFECT. Why do authors create such amazing and perfect characters? All it does is make us raise our standards unbelievably high! Anyways, Chris is a broken, yet incredibly gentle guy who just wants to feel loved again. All he needs is someone to show him that it isn’t too late for him to find love… I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! Check out my review of Left Drowning here.
5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: Perfect Chemistry is MUY CALIENTE! Alex Fuentes is fifty shades of hotness. He has had a tough life dealing with taking care of his family and protecting them from the gang. He learned at a young age to keep quiet and hold in your emotions. He stays that way until Brittany Ellis walks into his life..
6. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines: ONE OF MY FAVORITE ROMANCE SERIES EVER. Rush Finlay: hot, confident, and sometimes cocky rocker. Rush is the reason why bookworms CREATED the word “swoon”. He is just perfection in every way!!
7. Crash by Nicole Williams: Jude Ryder will always be my Book Crush. Jude is a bad boy. He’s dangerous, yet passionate. He’s secretive, yet romantic. Bad boys make the best characters. 😉 *swoons*
8. Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd: Every book has at least one swoon-worthy character, but Stalk Me has A MILLION! Okay, I’m over exaggerating, but Stalk Me is totally a swoon-worthy book!! There’s Cush, Brooklyn, and so much more! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins– If you do not like French boys, you must be lying. LOL. Etienne St. Clair is forever and always swoon-worthy! Just that name is BEAUTIFUL! ❤
10. Just One Day by Gayle Forman: Willem is unique, imaginative, and free-spirited. Just his optimism and dreams makes me fall in love with him!
Until next time..
Catcha later readers!!
I’ve always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.
I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a Hottie God that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.
Jillian Dodd is one of my favorite authors ever. Her books are so real, entertaining, and heart-warming. I did a review on Stalk Me, which is Book 1 in the Keatyn Chronicles, a couple months ago and absolutely had to do another review. If you do decide on reading The Keatyn Chronicles, I urge you to start with Stalk Me!
When I think of Kiss Me, I think of The Hills and Gossip Girl. There’s the catfights, the hotties, the catty mean girls, and basically anything you’d think of a high school. The last time we saw Keatyn (in Stalk Me), she began getting used to her new life at Eastbrooke and just kissed Aiden (THE GOD OF ALL HOTTIES) on the ferris wheel.
“It’s a slow, soft, amazing kiss. The kind of kiss that makes me feel like he’s kissing my soul.”
Keatyn is in love with Aiden, but Aiden is really moody. Sometimes he is totally into her and other times he’s distant. Aiden drives Keatyn insane at times, but when Keatyn tries to leave, there is this magnetic spark that pulls them together.
To make matters more complicated, there’s Dawson. SWOON! He’s gorgeous, confident, and oh-so delicious (according to Keatyn).
“I know we’re suppose to be taking it slow. I know you don’t want to be in a relationship until we’re sure, but I wanted to give you this.” He runs kisses across my face and when he gets to my lips, he murmurs, “It’s the key to my heart.”
I really loved Dawson. He was so sweet and meaningful. He cared so much about Keatyn and just wanted to see her happy. Dawson is still hooked up on his ex-girlfriend Whitney. The only thing that bothered me about Dawson was even though he wanted a relationship with Keatyn, he didn’t want to let Whitney go. Along the way, He starts breaking Keatyn’s heart because he is so adamant about Whitney.
Throughout the book, Keatyn struggles with her new life, stalker drama, and juggling both guys from her past and guys in her present. She has to learn that love isn’t always easy. Who does Keatyn really love? Read The Keatyn Chronicles to find out!
Until next time…
Catcha later readers!!
Keatyn has everything she ever dreamed. Her life is following the script she wrote for the perfect high school experience. She’s popular, goes to the best parties, dates the hottest guy, and sits at the most-coveted lunch table.
She’s just not sure she wants it anymore.
Because, really, things aren’t all that perfect.
Her best friend is threatening to tell everyone her perfect relationship is a scam.
Her perfect boyfriend gets drunk at every party they go to.
It’s exhausting always trying to look and act perfect.
And, deep down, she isn’t sure if she has any true friends.
To add to the drama, her movie star mom has a creepy stalker.
A hot, older man flirts with her and tells her they should make a movie together.
And she’s crushing on an adorable surfer. Dating him would mean committing social suicide.
So she writes a new script. One where all the pieces of her life will come together in perfect harmony.
But little does she know, there’s someone who will do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Okay, I have to be honest. I’ve never heard about this book before until I saw it on ITunes. I was just browsing the “Free Books” section under the Teen Books and saw Stalk Me. I loved the cover so I thought I’d give it a shot..
BEST DECISION EVER. I give it a 10! ‘Stalk Me’ is probably one of my favorite YA romance books. Once I started, I could not put it down. It reminded me so much of the show Gossip Girl (one of my favorite shows). Keatyn has been living the “fabulous life” since she was young. She has everything normal girls dream of ever having. But she questions whether the glam life is really her thing. After a recent breakup with her “popular” boyfriend, Sander, Keatyn can finally go after her long-time crush: Brooklyn. Brooklyn is your average laidback surfer. He has the abs, the looks, and basically the whole package. With Brooklyn, Keatyn is finally able to show her true self.
She loves just letting loose and surfing without having someone there to judge her. But just when Keatyn thinks Brooklyn is into her, he becomes oddly distant.
Then there’s Cush. Cush has been into Keatyn for a while, but she has always been in a relationship. Keatyn decides to give Cush a chance. I honestly did not like Cush. He seemed overly flirtatious and a TOTAL jerk. But like any teenager, Keatyn is bound to make mistakes here and there.
Then Cush ,being the total jerk he is, breaks Keatyn’s heart. TOTALLY BREAKS HER HEART. With Cush temporarily out of the picture, she goes back to Brooklyn.
I have to admit. I totally SWOONED over Brooklyn. (:
He is the epitome of every girl’s dream guy. He’s such sweetie and brings the best out of Keatyn.
“A thing of beauty is a joy forever.” ~ Brooklyn.
Keatyn and Brooklyn are having an awesome summer. They even get tattoos together. But just as things are going well, Keatyn’s mom has a serious stalker. So serious that Keatyn is forced to move to a boarding school. She changes her last name and has to adapt to a new life. Goodbye Keatyn Douglas. Hello Keatyn Monroe. Let’s just say at Keatyn’s new school has an abundance of cute boys (Including “THE GOD OF ALL HOTTIES!!”). Some take her heart. Some break it….Will Keatyn ever be in a happy relationship? Read it to find out!
Stalk Me (Book #1) is free on IBooks. Yes, FREE! Go purchase it, You won’t regret it.
Until next time….
Catcha Later readers!